Making research relevant to the issues of the day
When University College London established the Institute of Global Prosperity (IGP), headed up by renowned sociologist Professor Henrietta Moore, they sought increased profile for the unit.
We were asked to build awareness of the IGP as the first institution of its kinds and elevate Professor Moore’s reputation as a respected commentator on global prosperity issues.
The unit’s areas are wide-ranging but the areas that would have most resonance in the media include human migration, global health, development and assistance and relative prosperity of nations.
A series of industry leading thought leadership pieces created by our team via daily horizon scanning for news hooks and linked to our understanding of the professor’s research, positioning and insight into key topics.
Thought leadership pieces in all target titles including The Telegraph, The Financial Times, The Guardian, The Independent and The BBC.
• Should the Commonwealth go the same way as the British Empire?
• Let’s be honest about immigration, it’s about work not benefits
• Why Scandinavia is not the model for global prosperity we should all pursue
• What should the UK do about foreign aid?
These pieces resulted in:
• A total reach of 27 million – equivalent to 54% of the UK’s adult population
• Over 2,000 shares across social media
• In January 2016, Professor Moore was asked to judge The Guardian Sustainable Business Awards
• A continued programme of thought leadership for the year ahead
“Journalista succeed because they listen, they interpret and they know that accuracy counts. They work with you to develop communications that build the voice and the conversation you want to have. They take time to understand the values of your organisation and consequently they can’t fail to contribute to its success.”
Professor Henrietta L. Moore, Director,
Institute for Global Prosperity
Want more? Browse our latest case studies for more relevant insights.